• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capture video card thingy

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
Hi, so with brawl just around the corner I was wondering if hteres any good video card thingy (whats it called) that I can record vids and post on youtube..! ^_^

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Gamebridge, Gamebridge and Gamebridge.

Don't get anything else but a gamebridge. There one of the only capture cards you can play at your computer (without a delay) and they have great quality. I've bought 3 capture cards in my life and nothing has came close to beating this.

Its also the size of one of the new ipod nanos XP

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
Gamebridge, Gamebridge and Gamebridge.

Don't get anything else but a gamebridge. There one of the only capture cards you can play at your computer (without a delay) and they have great quality. I've bought 3 capture cards in my life and nothing has came close to beating this.

Its also the size of one of the new ipod nanos XP
do you know if the gamebridge works for mac os's?

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
All I know is, it doesn't work on vista.
Not true. I'm running Vista, and it works just fine. There's a little lag, but that's probably just my computer. Full video tutorial on how to install it on Vista can be found by clicking this text

I agree other than that though, you should be able to find the Adaptec Gamebridge AVC 1400 for pretty cheap, and it's definitely worth far more than the $15 I spent on it.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
TC are you using a Desktop or a Laptop?

If you're using a Desktop, you should get an internal capture card. The only thing is that it requires that you have to go inside your computer to install it. You could also get an external, like gamebridge, but I have het to see a gamebridge anywhere in a store near me, so I'd suggest Dazzle and Pinnacle Studio for an external capture device.

With a Laptop, you have to get an external device.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
it seems that adaptec has stopped making gamebridges and support for it, and i cant seem to find it anywhere in stores, i have a powerbook g4 mac and the capture devices that i know for sure works on my computer are $100+....... dont want to spend that kind of money
anyone know about anything?

Top Bottom