• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capture Card/Tv Tuner Suggestions

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm looking for a better way to record video gameplay. I've been using Pinnacle for quite some time, but due to the fact that you can't even enlarge the preview screen, I'm very limited to what I can record accurately without looking like an idiot.

So I was wondering if you guys have any other suggestions to record video games. I'm clueless on how to use Capture Cards and TV tuners, but they seem to come out with the best results, so please explain if you guys can. Something at a reasonable price range would be nice too.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I had the same problem with Pinnacle too. Then I discovered a handy little video splitter. It makes it so that a video output can appear on two screens. With it, you can record with Pinnacle and play on the TV at the same time. It looks like this:

It costs about 4 dollars at Radio Shack.

But if you're using a desktop you may need a USB extension wire if your comp is too far from the TV.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
.____.

Dude I love you lol

I didn't think those existed, so now I won't have to get anything expensive!

...oh wait, I need to get a Pinnacle that works for Vista, crud.

Top Bottom