• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capture Adaptor Problem

Orbinas

Smash Rookie
I just recently obtained a Video Capture Adaptor, and have been able to hook my PS2 up fine to it, but not my Wii. I don't get any image at all on my monitor. I think it has to do with the type of AV cable the Wii uses. The PS2 and video capture adaptor have the same type of cable, with 4 bumps around the yellow bit, while the Wii has for horizontal lines on the yellow bit. I just want to know what kind of product I should find to fix this problem. I have an extension cord kind of thing, but it's male/male. I also have a 3-way video switcher, but that doesn't seem to help by using the Wii's channel on the switcher and putting the output cord into the adaptor.

Yes, I know this is for Melee videography, but I guess this is the best place to ask about something like this.

Top Bottom