• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon with S-Canceling and Wavedashing

Revven

FrankerZ
I know not very many people support using codes but, I'd just like to share a few of my Falcon matches I had while I was using the Shield Canceling and SSBM Air Dodge codes. Now, I'm still working on some stuff with Wavedashing with Falcon, I haven't found much other than WD'ing in with a jab and then grabbing (which is pretty hard because you might go past them) and WD'ing towards them with a Usmash and then knee. It would WORK if the opponent didn't attack while I would WD towards them with the Usmash, in these matches, I tried to do it but ANTZ kept Nairing with Link, thus stopping my WD Usmash... so, it's escapable... *sigh*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy them or whatever.

0WN1N (CF) VS. ANTZ! (Link) 1
0WN1N (CF) VS. ANTZ! (Link) 2
0WN1N (CF) VS. ANTZ! (Link) 3

I was trying for the approach of the knee since S-Canceling removes all the lag off of it, but, as you can see it's not that practical due to the way the sweetspot works. I should've been doing Nair at low percents to lead into Uairs and Bairs, and Dair at higher percents. But, ah well, I got two knees off in the second one (which wouldn't have been possible without S-Canceling) so I'm happy.

You can use this thread for discussion of what you can do with these codes on if you wish, but, I made this mostly for my Falcon videos with this stuff on.

Top Bottom