• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcon vs Wario help

Nearaxel

Smash Rookie
Hey. This is my first post here but I've been playing PM for a while. Recently my friend has picked up wario, and I can't seem to beat that character. It's definitely not him being extremely better than me, as I can still bet his fox (main) consistently. A couple of problems I do encounter are; I get combo'd heavily, my moves seem to be out prioritized, and it is very hard to approach and get a combo started. Right now, I feel, and so does he, that this matchup is definite not in captain falcons favor. Any tips on this matchup, or insight, would be very helpful. Or if you fell that I should pick up another character against wario, that would help too. Thanks for reading!

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Hi. It sucks no one responded to this. Are you still having issue with this matchup?

Baritone

Smash Rookie
Don't approach unless you know you can get something out of it. Try to bait out something by dashdancing then grab him. From what I can tell, grabbing is gonna be extremely helpful. Source: My brother mains Wario.

Top Bottom