• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Simpletons Combo Guide [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
BWG_Zeta submitted a new guide:

Captain Falcon Simpletons Combo Guide - Learn how to slam jam, bam, and maybe even flim flam.

Disclaimer: This guide was written with the intent to help new and casual players advance to the next level of play. I do not claim to be an expert and I am by no means a professional at smash. However captain falcon was my main and I have done extensive research into his abilities as well as recollected my personal experiences to construct this. I hope you enjoy and learn a thing or too.

Overview: captain falcon is a very speedy, aggressive, and sometimes ludicrous character....
Read more about this guide...

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
There are a few problems with this.

1.The title is misleading. Most of the guide is just you introducing Falcon and explaining his move set.
2.This: "Side Special Move1: Raptor Boost" C'mon, man. You clearly said, "I have done extensive research..."
That's what you get for pasting from a wiki and not reading over the material properly.
3.The only combo that you explained (insufficiently I might add) is his up-air combos into up-b.
4. Your guide is riddled with misspellings and your terms for moves are inconsistent throughout the entirety of the guide.

I suppose I should write my own complete guide to C. Falcon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom