• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon has Super Armor

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
As said in the title, Capt. Falcon has super armor on his Falcon Dive. I found this out when the CPU used Ganondorf's D-Air on me right at the frame where Capt. Falcon dives into the air. I took the damage, the electricity was flowing through his body, but in the end, all I saw and heard was, "YES!" and an explosion after. Sadly, this was done in Classic Mode, so I don't have video proof on me. But you guys should definitely try this out and possibly use this to your advantages. I just knew that Capt. Falcon had something hidden. XP

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
The only reason he doesn't flinch is because grabs outprioritize attacks. If you are facing the wrong direction while grabbing, you will take the full effect of the attack.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
It happens with regular grabs as well, and has been called grab armor. If you grab them at the same time you get hit then you take the damage but don't get knocked away, but if you miss you will see that it isn't really super armor.

Top Bottom