• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu ftw

Smash Rookie
Which Capcom character do you want most
No Mega Man, because he's already confirmed

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I want Hsien-Ko from Darkstalkers. Too bad every possible rep not named Mega Man (lul) is not happening.

Oh hey, Mega Man is in already. :awesome:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
But aside from the obvious fact we won't get another Capcom Rep...

I guess I'd like Frank West and Chuck Greene. Dead Rising franchise is the only one from Capcom I care about. I don't even think I've played a Megaman game yet. I'll rectify that soon.
(Any suggestions to which would be best to start with?)

Pikachu ftw

Smash Rookie
But aside from the obvious fact we won't get another Capcom Rep...

I guess I'd like Frank West and Chuck Greene. Dead Rising franchise is the only one from Capcom I care about. I don't even think I've played a Megaman game yet. I'll rectify that soon.
(Any suggestions to which would be best to start with?)
Play Mega Man 2 , Mega Man X, or Mega Man

Groose

Smash Champion
The only Capcom character I wanted was Mega Man. Now that he's in, I'm good. I'd actually be annoyed by another Capcom character; none deserve the honor.

Well... I suppose I wouldn't mind if Phoenix Wright made it in. I don't want him in... but I just couldn't be mad if hell froze over and he made the cut.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't see us getting a second capcom character, but my first choice would be an ace attorney character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom