• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom and Nintendo goes together?

more capcom stuff for smash?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• maybe

• maybe not

• Total voters

NavisXD

Smash Rookie
NNID
apab111
I know Nintendo promise that smash bros would have more third party characters but this obviously depends of the relations with the company, capcom have a lot of nice games (not only megaman X xD)
Like: ace attorney, Cadillacs and dinosaurs,bayonneta, street fighter,crisis and a lot more
My question is: will Nintendo accept more capcom collaboration for smash?
I only say one thing I really want phoenix wright for smash but ... There is more companies that can make it on smash
And capcom already have mega man, ryu and some costumes ,other company that will probably make it in smash is
Namco ,I have a lot of Nintendo magazines and one of them when smash was on early design has article of a developer
That says "we considering a lot of new comers ,like tekken for example who wants to see kazuya or heiachi on smash?
And there also veterans on fighting games" this was taken from the official Spanish magazine.
Give me your opinion.

Top Bottom