• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't wait for smash WiiU

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
All tournaments were round robin.

Thanks to everyone who came, this tournament, all like 10 of us. Sorry it wasn't such a great turnout.

It was just paid out top 2

Brawl
#1-MRD
#2-Ghoul
#3-JLO
#4-GM
#5-JPC

#1-Tacoom
#2-Ghoul
#3-MRD
#4-Jlo
#5-Diz

Sm4sh
#1-Axel
#2-Stomp
#3-GM
#4-B. Boss
#5-JPC
#6-Kulprit
#7-MRD (forfeit)

PM
#1-MRD
#2-Yosh
#3-JLO
#4-Kulprit
#5-Axel
#6-Diz

Melee*
I ended up beating Yosh the first set and Diz, but I found out the two brothers who came out for this were 2 hours+ away, so I ended up giving them their melee $ back as appreciation for them coming out and being there for so long, so melee didn't really happen in an official capacity. though I had everyone's $ for it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Special Shout Outs to Jlo for driving to this 5 man brawl tournament and not complaing about it and actually saying it was a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun, tbh, wish a few more people would have came. Getting 16 men in all 3 scheduled games was my goal and I failed misserably, but what can you say when there was a huge tournament in Iowa and a 3DS game release party AND it was the week after roll tier.

Top Bottom