• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cant Re-jump?

slayeriku

Smash Cadet
Ok, so im brawling and im trying to recover, as i recover i get hit, but i cant jump anymore, is this supposed to happen? Like im going back, use oduble jump, get hit before i get back, and i cant jump anymore.

pockyD

Smash Legend
yes, that's supposed to happen

you don't get your double jump back unless you either touch the stage (landing on it) or grab the edge

ne_Ziggy

Smash Cadet
Ok, so im brawling and im trying to recover, as i recover i get hit, but i cant jump anymore, is this supposed to happen? Like im going back, use oduble jump, get hit before i get back, and i cant jump anymore.
If you get hit, it's not the double jump you regain, it's the use of your up + b move.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Be careful about when you use your 2nd jump, especially when playing Olimar. Because that is his recovery, unless your opponent is too busy picking his nose or something to edgeguard you properly. And yeah, you only have 1 second jump, unless you're playing one of the multi-jumping characters.

Top Bottom