• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Play

§ilverEcho

Smash Cadet
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(I can't play project 64 for awhile. Because i installed windows vista and for some reason it will not let me play project 64. I don't know what's the problem. If you find out please tell me.

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
I can help you out probably. I can get it to play perfectly offline, but playing online has a pretty nasty lag. I'm still hoping someone has a fix for the lag.

pdk

Smash Lord
XP offered compatibility modes for programs made for previous windows versions, doesn't vista have this?

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
Basically you have to download PJ64 v1.6, take the Direct3D8.dll plugin, rename it to Direct3D7.dll and replace your 3D7 with that one.

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
Ah... what are your computer specs/plugins? I'm currently trying to fix a lag I have when playing online. I get it even when playing alone online.

Top Bottom