• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Nair with C-Stick

Zoalord

Smash Rookie
Hi!

So I am using a Switch Pro Controller where my C-Stick is set to Tilt Attack. I am having a problem where I cant ever do a Nair with the C-Stick.

Funny thing is 1 week before Ultimate released I played Smash4 on an emulator and linked my switch pro controller to my pc and I could with, 100% consistency, do a Nair by a diagonal C-Stick.

Am I missing something? Did they remove it? If so, any solution on how to do a Nair without losing momentum? Cuz when I rush right and let my movestick go to press A and do a Nair I am not moving to the right as fast anymore

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah that's not a thing anymore.

Sorry dude.

Lypion

Smash Cadet
You gotta nail the timing of letting go of your stick and attacking, after a while it will be 2. Nature. Maining shulk and doing nairs all day long without lose of momentum so it's possible.

Jellico

Smash Rookie
I actually found that diagonal c-stick will nair if you're using the new short hop shortcut. I jump with R, and R+diagonal does a nair every time. Seems like lazy programming since it doesn't work with manual short hop or full hop

Top Bottom