• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cant find anyone in FG - Allegedly banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quintinw

Smash Rookie
Who knows? I just like to play FG Smash and sit in the corner and hurt anyone who doesnt leave me alone. Mostly Little Macs :) B-Throw into back air is so funny sometimes!

Saucen

Bruh
NNID
FangMaGuoLai
Thats the most common strat in FG smash. Stay away from the action and KS without dying. Usually the winner has maybe +1 or +2.

I don't think they'd ban for that.

quintinw

Smash Rookie
I actually DONT ks, I leave everyone alone most of the time. if i get bored i change my name from "NotFightng" and go to work on people, to the best of my ability.
Its just when people dont leave me alone is when bad happens :)

Saucen

Bruh
NNID
FangMaGuoLai
So long as you're not getting insta-kicked for being idle, it doesnt sound like you've done anything wrong.

abx

Smash Journeyman
You might have been reported for doing this though. Apparently piling up reports have this effect.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
I don't know of a way to alter this. I believe when many whiny people report you, the reports stockpile. This can result in a ban. I don't know who to contact, though...

quintinw

Smash Rookie
Ah. Well, thats a shame :/ Ive also gotten messages from people complaining about how i play the game. Not like it matters though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom