• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cant find any tournaments to go to

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
as you can probably tell from my post here on the diddy boards (yay) u live in Naples, FL. I have been searching for a tournie to go to for weeks now so i tried the tournament boards and i saw tech lounge, didnt interest me because the rules confused me, and i made a thread but by now you can probably see that its still empty, if not than whoopee ill check there and we can forget about this thread, but for now i need your help. Please help me find a tournie, not FAST or any expert tournies because right now im not a expert.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Dude, it doesn't matter if you're a n00b heading into a tournament like FAST. It'd be the absolute best thing for you.

If I can find (Or host rather) tournaments, then I'm sure you can find them too in America.
If not, maybe you should look at hosting one for your area!

That being said, this isn't really the place for you to discuss your hardships in finding tournaments -_-

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
well sorry, its just that the tournament listings board is not helping me at ALL, where is FAST held anyway?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well sorry, its just that the tournament listings board is not helping me at ALL, where is FAST held anyway?
i could've sworn i've told you this before...

Anyway, If you want to find a tournament in your area. First go to www.smashboards.com

Then scroll down past the chracacter specfic boards and you'll see a section called smash tournaments. Within that section, you will click regional zones (its at the bottom of that section)

On the new page, click whichever region you live in. Since you are in FL along with me, you have to click Atlantic South (its the 2nd option). That is where all the tourneys are for FL you'll probably ever see. The threads show the city, tourney name, and date. Its up to you to find out if its close to you or not. If the city isnt in the topic of the thread, click the link of the thread and i guarantee the address will be in the original post, along with other assorted info you need to know, like legal stages and fees. To save you time, you diddykongnaners can click:

http://smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91

and it will take you to Atlantic south region, which includes tournaments in FL, GA, AL, NC, SC.

Anyone else can follow these same rules to find their region to where their tourneys are.

and FAST was in Orlando, FL. but that was last weekend

Top Bottom