• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Beat Event Match 31

SovietUUUU

Smash Rookie
I've been trying to beat event match 31 for about 3 months and it always ends with a failure. I've tried the masterhand glitch and smashed the **** out of Mario and Luigi, but nothing seems to be working. I have no idea what to do.

GhostM

Phantom
This event is all about getting the most points from KOs, so the easiest way to do this is to use Kirby and swallow (B) the CPU’s and spit them out when you’re on the edges of the stage. You could use Kirby or use any other character and stay on the edge of the map and kill them by grabbing them and throwing them to the side. Once you know you have enough points higher than both Mario and Luigi, (Each KO is worth 1 point) just capitalize it by avoiding them and running away.

Top Bottom