• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canno't load a match

etibones

Smash Rookie
Hi I jsut installed project m on my sd card with the hackless full set version. I unzip the folder to my sd card and oppened my wii, ssbb, started the stage builder, project m loaded just fine. But then I started a match and it froze. Closed my wii. Freeze again at the same spot. Format my sd card and reinstall project m. Still freezing. Help me pls

MaxThunder

PM Support
what's the size of you sd card?.. is it sdhc?.. what's the format of it?.. how much space does computer say there is on it?..

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
I'm having the same problem. Just got a new 2gb sd card, because my old sd card didn't have as much storage [worked fine (FAT format) just wanted to put more music onto it]. So the new card was originally on FAT format and I put the files onto it, it loaded just fine but as soon as a match starts it freezes...
So I then reformatted to FAT32 and still the same thing...

If anyone has more ideas please help, I'd like to have the extra space when 3.0 comes out.

Edit: So 3.0 came out and I tried on the 2 gb and it worked...idk... but who cares?!

Top Bottom