• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canceling Bowsers Up B Special Landing Lag.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sunrise Surprise sounds like a breakfast entree. Just sayin'.

Shog

Smash Ace
Bowser mains gonna be scary :O
Just want to drop in to say I won't be suprised getting even more rekt in the future xD
sunrise surprise is so silly that it works

Last edited:

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Neat. And I don't want to be THAT guy, but does this have any practical use? Off stage you can just go for the ledge every time and on stage... yeah. If it was easier to do it might be useful as a one time bait.
Normally, I'd agree entirely, but given Bowser's irrational phobia of ledges where he usually rises up above it and lands on the stage, it might be useful after all.

Still, if they decide to patch that, this would have next to no practical use because you should never be using an aerial up+B on stage, ever.

0mart

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mr.0mart
Do any of you has been able to pull this off after the 1.0.4 patch? I´ve never been able to do this again x_x

Top Bottom