• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancel out all lag/sound/animation from pikmin pluck

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
i was messing around in trainging the other day dashing around and plucking. I found if you dash toward the edge and as you run off you pluck a pikmin you get a pikmin without the lag or the noise. it seems like it just magically appears. Now im not sure exactly at what moment your suppposed to do it, i cant do it every time, but if i throw away all my pikmin and try it a few times i can usually do it once or twice. I know this probably has no practical application in game... i just thought it was kinda neat :) so far ive gotten it to work on battlefield and the platforms on battlefield. (ok well im not sure if it gets rid of the animation or not, but you dont stop to pick it, it just appears without any sound.. and you keep going.)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
This isn't new, but it's funny isn't it? i loled when I found out. please search the forums before posting new threads. look at the website in my sig. thanks for taking the time to share though. :)

Top Bottom