• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancel Moves

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Okay my idea is to expand the ability to stop all charge up attacks.
Of course only B moves would still be the only one that could be stackable.
This would be very useful for mind games and it would just makes since to have.
I think that canceling the attack would have extremely little lag and could cancel by pressing L or R.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
the only made a select amount of chargable moves cancelable and storable for a reason. they also made attacks lag for a reason. you basicly want to get rid of lag and thus get rid of potential... and thus get rid of character weaknesses... some people like the sound of that. i don't.

Tera253

Smash Ace
if you want to have that ability to cancel moves and pull of different ones, play that little Super Smash Flash online game. every character there can do it.

(Inuyasha for the win!)
~Tera253~

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Naw, that would take out openings in the game and make things much more random.

Elen

Smash Lord
I see where your coming from, but no. Being able to cancel smashes just makes less openings in the game, making matches take longer and be much more tedious. Lag time is there for a reason :p

Top Bottom