• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you see my sig?

ScottSadistic

Smash Journeyman
haha...thanks. it was done by ShinobiKnight0

I fixed the picture. but NOTHING else is showin up. I really want to give credit where its due tho...my sig should look like this...

Picture

Sig Made by ShinobiKnight0

Be sure your sin will find you out
Numbers 32:23

i cant get it to state all that...just the words...it looks right on the control panel though

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Yeah we can see it. To reduce lagg, isn't there a rule that you have to be active for a certain amount of time to have pictures in your sig. Does anyone have any idea of what that time is? Because I can put pictures into my posts... But not my sig, unfortunetly.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Are the words below the picture? Because there's a limit to the height of the sigs allowed here, so it might just be displaying the upper portions of your sig (the picture) and then ignoring everything below where the cutoff is. If you want the words there you'll probably have to put them beside the picture, not below it.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I don't remember exactly what the limit is, but I'm pretty sure one exists. I seem to remember a topic about it about 5 or 6 years back, but I have no idea where to find it now. That way, people's sigs don't take over the whole page.

And I'm pretty sure anyone can put a picture in their signature. You just have to have it uploaded on some external site, and then wrap some image tags around it.

Top Bottom