• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you play as Zamus in Subspace after beating it?

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
If you go back to play levels in Subspace after beating it, the cutscenes are gone, and you can select anybody who joined your team. But, while Samus is selectable, Zamus is not. Is there a way to play as her AFTER beating it? Im not quick enough for the Up/Down taunt...

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately the only method I know of to play as Zamus in the SSE after obtaining her powersuit is the Taunt. I say practice the taunt in training mode or in Brawls that is what helped me get better at the forced transformation. (Still kills my thumb though >_<)

Project Occasus

Smash Cadet
Late reply, but if you still never figured it out, you can hit the c-stick while samus his highlighted in the character selection screen for SSE. Her icon will change to ZSS.

Top Bottom