• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you guys Rate my Diddy

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Your on the right track as far as glide tossing goes. I would like to see more defense such as reverse glide tossing. Having 2 bananas are always essential to have. If both players have the banana peel, wait for Sonic to throw his banana peel first and then reverse glide toss and get your banana back. So that way, you have control of 2 bananas. Try to glide toss + F smash or Dsmash more often.

I loved your little style going with the banana drop. Especially how you drop the banana peel on the platform xD. I can see your still struggling with using your aerials, I usually just Nair whenever im falling down. Nice peanut gun recovery like lol.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Does nair have a decent priority. I use it to combo but rarely. Guess I gotta step up my aerial game greatly. But its hard to space if they'll shield grab it. But Banana wise, I'll do more reverse glide tossing.

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
well alot of times in mid %s, run attack can combo into short hopd fair, but at low %s thers not enough hit stun and good players will dodge it

ur ok i guess >< not amasing but definately not bad :)

u whiffed a few times, stop whiffing is my biggest advice lol

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
One of the biggest problems i saw you doing was planning your moves out. I remember in the begging when you dash attacked and he blocked it, you didnt do the upsmash cancle. ANd sometimes when 3000 had control of the bananas and he threw it somewhere, you tried very hard to get the banana back. 1 other time you wasted an airdodge on your way down to get the banana, and 3000 had a free arial, which ended up killing you.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
One of the biggest problems i saw you doing was planning your moves out. I remember in the begging when you dash attacked and he blocked it, you didnt do the upsmash cancle. ANd sometimes when 3000 had control of the bananas and he threw it somewhere, you tried very hard to get the banana back. 1 other time you wasted an airdodge on your way down to get the banana, and 3000 had a free arial, which ended up killing you.
Yea I stopped doing the dash attack into upsmash. I gotta put that back in my game. Yea I'll stop trying to get banana's in teh air that banana grab was so punishable. What stages do I strike out for tourneys. I usually strike out Yoshi's Island.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
work on everything BUT the bannana game I think sums it up nicely.

Your bannana game is fine but the rest could use a buff.

Wafflekingz

Smash Cadet
Yea I stopped doing the dash attack into upsmash. I gotta put that back in my game. Yea I'll stop trying to get banana's in teh air that banana grab was so punishable. What stages do I strike out for tourneys. I usually strike out Yoshi's Island.
Why would u ban Yoshi's island? its got that long flat surface on the bottom great for bananas and that top platform u could use for ur forward upglide toss into sh airial that u love so much.

Id ban delfino plaza or lylat over yoshi's anyday or if u don't have a second char for counterpick maps ban rainbow cruise or something.

Your diddy is pretty good ur banana game is pretty complete but I think ur lacking the finishers, forward glide toss into dsmash since urs is always fresh. U seems to do grabs a little too much when ur opponent is at a kill percentage.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
work on everything BUT the bannana game I think sums it up nicely.

Your bannana game is fine but the rest could use a buff.
Should I do more downtilts from the get go to rack up the damage?

Why would u ban Yoshi's island? its got that long flat surface on the bottom great for bananas and that top platform u could use for ur forward upglide toss into sh airial that u love so much.

Id ban delfino plaza or lylat over yoshi's anyday or if u don't have a second char for counterpick maps ban rainbow cruise or something.

Your diddy is pretty good ur banana game is pretty complete but I think ur lacking the finishers, forward glide toss into dsmash since urs is always fresh. U seems to do grabs a little too much when ur opponent is at a kill percentage.
I have to stop doing grabs at high % since its pretty much diminished by that time. Gotta try the ftilt or uptilt to do the KO. With that running attack into upsmash, is it shield-grabbed? Yea Only reason I don't like Yoshi Island because the banana would always hit the platform above making banana chasing harder, but I'll make sure to ban lylat instead.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I would ban Rainbow cruise because of the curved surfaces. Plus its a moving stage so the banana peels arent really going to work to your advantage. Or Norfair since the platforms are very small and can easily escape from your banana combos.

HMD

Smash Journeyman
u need to throw more back and forth becasue diddy kong has good trowing power

Top Bottom