• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you get new stickers online from spectating?

iamdbf

Smash Rookie
I know spectating gives stickers... but anyone know if it can give new stickers? I have one stciker to go and i've been c-d factory-ing it up... bt it got boring after a while with nothin new and i wanna kno if i can have spectator mode goin while i do sumthin else. i mean, i kno i can, but will it give stickers that i dont kno? (my comp. is next to the tv so i can bid every 2 mins)

i am only not sure if u can get new stickers cuz i cant imagine the alert that i hav all the stickers waiting to pop up till i got offline. any answers?

Derressh

Smash Cadet
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure that you would be able to get the last sticker you need from Spectator mode, or the coin launcher, or pretty much anything that gives stickers... You just need to beat the horrible odds required to get 1 particular sticker out of all of them.

iamdbf

Smash Rookie
lol. thanks. i kno that u can get it from coin launcher and stuff. Well, i guess i'll post if i get the sticker. its one of the three samus stickers.

iamdbf

Smash Rookie
YAY!!! i got it just now... im not sure tho if spectating works. i used coin launcher randomly after a lot of c-d factoying... anywho... i now got 501 trophies cuiz the stickers trophy unlocked my 500 trophies trophy so it was like 4 game-pop-up at once! yay... my life has meaning now.

Top Bottom