• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you extract audio clips from sawnd files?

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
I want to sort of merge two sfx mods I have and I know that you use Super Sawndz to make the sfx mods, but I don't have wav files for the voice clips. Is there anyway to just take the clips out of one sawnd file so I can inject it into the other?

ThoseUpAirsThough

Smash Apprentice
I tried doing that and BrawlCrate said it couldn't recognize the file type.
Then you probably did it wrong, you insert the sawnd into a BRSAR first, then open the BRSAR in BrawlCrate and extract the wavs. I can do it for you (if you give me the sawnd and tell me which sfx you want me to extract.)

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
Then you probably did it wrong, you insert the sawnd into a BRSAR first, then open the BRSAR in BrawlCrate and extract the wavs. I can do it for you (if you give me the sawnd and tell me which sfx you want me to extract.)
Oh ok so you mean like with SuperSawndz? I think I can do that. Thank you!

Top Bottom