• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Wolf be unlocked with Vs. matches?

Danko

Smash Rookie
Hah
I unlocked all the chars through vs mode with my friend.

450 for wolf, 400 for TL, 350 for jigg.. and yeah.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
If you do the Stamina -> Flower -> Fast -> 1 HP trick, you'll unlock him in less than 2 hours

BulletzBill

Smash Rookie
If you do the Stamina -> Flower -> Fast -> 1 HP trick, you'll unlock him in less than 2 hours
Have you tested this? Because I read somewhere that Special Brawls don't count towards the match total to unlock him. Would it just be easier to do 1-stock matches and SD everytime?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Have you tested this? Because I read somewhere that Special Brawls don't count towards the match total to unlock him. Would it just be easier to do 1-stock matches and SD everytime?
thats what id do if i were to do that method. Just get link and down A off a cliff or something. Just unlock them through SSE. Its more fun that way >.>

waks

Smash Journeyman
You can do one stock battles and have a character fall off FD, lol.

Luigi Smash Master

Smash Cadet
its false, because i was playing special brawl and the 100th vs. match award was presented to me at the end of it

Rufeo

Smash Cadet
You can do it that way. I unlocked every character at my friends work using this method. took me around 3 hours. I did take short breaks and stopped to do some real matches so you can do it faster.

Cathao1r

Smash Rookie
the flower trick works really well, less than 1 second matches works for me than doing SSE any day.
(450 to unlock wolf)

slayeriku

Smash Cadet
the easiest and fastest way IMO is to go to stage builder and do this

<___ = conveyer belt going left
___> = conveyer belt going right

_ = that tiny platform that is at the top of the red square of space when u go to stage builder

<___<___

___> _

put lucario on the tiny platform facing left, on the left side of it, and holding B until the aura ball is at it's max

then choose 3 bowsers as humans and do 30 minute brawl and just leave and do something while you wait, you get roughly 24 KO's per minute, so that means if you do it for 30 mins, you get roughly 720 KOs.

Ok, nvm, i cant show it as itws supposed to be so go to this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK1m6ZLYs1U

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Nah, Flower Brawl is still faster. Because the moment the announcer says GO!, the foes die.

Top Bottom