• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can we please get SF-style inputs to choose the Monado Arts?

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Title.

And yes, this is mostly a joke thread. However, I'd really like an alternate way to directly choose what type of Monado Art I'll use instead of cycling through them with neutral B. I can't count how many times I ended with the wrong Art because I tried to maneuver mid air and ending up inputting side-b...

I wonder why they didn't do that. Anyone else having these problems?

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Mostly I've gotten accustomed to deactivating an Art during mid-launch / hitstun so that I'm already cycling to my Art & having it readied by the time hitstun finishes. I feel you on this though, I still get Back Slashes off-stage out of the blue & I shake my head at myself.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Peppa

Time's up, pipsqueak. I'm gone!
NNID
ThePeppa
I actually just lost a bracket match when I was completely in the guys head and had a huge lead by backslash suiciding for the first time in like, ever. It would've been a huge win for me personally too :x
Too bad I suck ;_;

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
They fixed it as far as I can tell. Any monado Art activated now takes priority over any special move.

Last edited:
Top Bottom