• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can we discuss how stupid fox CPU's are?

TSJ | Strat

Smash Rookie
I usually 3-4 stock them with my Ganon/Luigi. You just need to keep moving and punish those U-smashes when fox throws them out. He gets pretty easy to read.

The Fox cpu is a very good training tool. Other really good cpus (in my opinion.) are Falco, Roy, and Dr. Mario.

SteveTrooper

Smash Rookie
I usually 3-4 stock them with my Ganon/Luigi. You just need to keep moving and punish those U-smashes when fox throws them out. He gets pretty easy to read.

The Fox cpu is a very good training tool. Other really good cpus (in my opinion.) are Falco, Roy, and Dr. Mario.
Yeah but to anyone who's not quite competitive yet, they're really daunting and come off as broken, but like I said they still are idiots.

ForgottenLabRat

Smash Journeyman
Here's how to beat it, go fox, and hold shine and make sure he is taking damage from his lasers. Boom, time runs out and you have percent lead, and you win.

Top Bottom