• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone teach me?

FrashFrash

Smash Rookie
I am really bad at this game in general, but marth gannon falcon sheik and lil mac are my favourite characters.
I think i would prefer to learn marth first though, since i am pretty good at him in melee with wave dashin/ mechanics.
But man I have issues killing at high percent too on anylne but gannon and falcon.
So if someone can skype and teach/play it would be awesome.

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
I am really bad at this game in general, but marth gannon falcon sheik and lil mac are my favourite characters.
I think i would prefer to learn marth first though, since i am pretty good at him in melee with wave dashin/ mechanics.
But man I have issues killing at high percent too on anylne but gannon and falcon.
So if someone can skype and teach/play it would be awesome.
I'd be more than happy to (though currently I am going through a busy period in school, so I am unsure of when I will be able to do so). Also I'm only able to play the 3DS version of the game until I pick up my copy around Christmas time, so if its for the WiiU version, there's only so much I can help with until then

If you're ok with that, my skype should be listed in my profile. Otherwise I have my guide up if you're ok to see help from there:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-blade-of-two-fates-marth-lucina-guide.372527/

Last edited:
Top Bottom