• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone fill me in on the the status of PM?

Coathanger87

Smash Rookie
Excuse my ignorance guys, but I know there has been bad blood between project m and nintendo and I'm wondering where are all the competitive games gone of project m and where is the main place to view them now?

Before smash 4 came out, I remember distinctly that there was an abundance of PM matches and tournaments over on vgbootcamp but now all are gone and it seems difficult to find out stuff about the game. I have no doubt that nintendo are doing their best to stop future tournaments from happening but are they really hunting down old harmless videos and flagging them?

So I guess, the condensed form of this post is "where dem PM matches at and where are the best channels to see high level play in the future?" Thank you.

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
VGBootCamp took all their videos down. GIMR promised he'd get them reuploaded to another channel, but it never happened.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Project M is the sickest **** and if you aren't playing it, then we're all preparing to question your ability to make decisions.

azprojectmelee has a lot of good PM stuff. I think Tourney Locater too.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
pmcentral is tloc's pm channel, i think. mdva also has a pretty active scene, too? or am i misremembering?

Coathanger87

Smash Rookie
Project M is the sickest **** and if you aren't playing it, then we're all preparing to question your ability to make decisions.

azprojectmelee has a lot of good PM stuff. I think Tourney Locater too.
What if said person lives in europe? Are you questioning that person's ability to make decisions? I question our ability to trust the project m dev team who say they are bringing the game to us.

Also when did I say I'm not playing it?

So not too sure what you are getting at here.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
What if said person lives in europe? Are you questioning that person's ability to make decisions? I question our ability to trust the project m dev team who say they are bringing the game to us.

Also when did I say I'm not playing it?

So not too sure what you are getting at here.
I didn't mean any hostility. I was just making a joke, my apologies. I hope PAL is released soon. :)

Malithis

Smash Cadet
It did happen, im pretty sure its called vgbc reuploads or something. They each have like 4-60 views but they exist again.
VGBootCamp took all their videos down. GIMR promised he'd get them reuploaded to another channel, but it never happened.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Some people who had old VGBC PM vids lying around or something decided to work together to upload what they have. Dunno the channel search the subreddit you should be able to find it.

GIMR actually posted on the subreddit a little while back saying he still plans on getting everything uploaded somewhere, but he ran into a rather stupid delay. Someone prepared a hard drive with all the PM vids on it but then moved for work and forgot to take it with him or some crap and apparently they've somehow not been able to get it to him despite shipping being a thing. It's dumb but it's happening eventually.

Anywho, again on the subreddit they've got a list of PM streams and all those are bound to have associated Youtube accounts, so you can find stuff there.

P.S. Go watch SSBMontreal they're the best
P.P.S. What no I'm totally not trying to plug my own content what are you talking about shhhh

Last edited:
Top Bottom