• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can somebody help me?

NarBäk

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4660-5701-9228
I played on the cursed 3DS the entire sm4sh, can somebody give me tips. (on how to prepare for ultimate)
also tips for lucario pls

i know that i just need to wait 10 days
i dont know how to close threads
but this is closed

Last edited:

Robin Lucina

Smash Apprentice
I played on the cursed 3DS the entire sm4sh, can somebody give me tips. (on how to prepare for ultimate)

Do you mean changes of lucario from ssb4 to ssbu?

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
well the biggest change will be in the controller you use. The 3DS controller made it hard to perform certain tech, so you may want to get comfortable with your new controller of choice. As for Lucario in particular, consider going to the Lucario sub forum for advice.

TaranTr

Smash Rookie

I suppose that playing with the switch Joy cons will be the most similar to the 3DS, but try practicing against CPUs or training while watching the basics of how to play, that way you can get use to the new controller faster.

As for Lucario, you can’t go to the Lucario sub forum, in the mean time in recommend you to grab a lot, that’s the best way to start combos at low and mis percent as far as I know

NarBäk

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4660-5701-9228
I suppose that playing with the switch Joy cons will be the most similar to the 3DS, but try practicing against CPUs or training while watching the basics of how to play, that way you can get use to the new controller faster.

As for Lucario, you can’t go to the Lucario sub forum, in the mean time in recommend you to grab a lot, that’s the best way to start combos at low and mis percent as far as I know
thank you for the tips, but i want to know how to close a thread, but thanks anyway

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
Look up a YouTube channel called My Smash Corner. He has excellent videos on how to get better at the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom