• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can modded wii systems play with other people online?

Ibanezgrx22

Smash Rookie
Me and my friend were considering modding our wii because we've seen modded versions of smash bros on youtube and it looks pretty **** nifty.

We are wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good ways to mod a wii, and whether or not we would still be able to play with other people online. Thanks for the help in advance. <3

:downs:

Smash Apprentice
Yes, so long as you're not using any gameplay changing codes like damage ratio modifiers or stage hacks that change the collisions without your friend having them.
I used bannerbomb. You'll have to find it yourself because it's against the rules to talk about setting up homebrew.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Shameless self bump. SOMEBODY HELP MEH
Yes, but you can get banned from wifi if caught doing some extreme hacking in "With Anyone" mode. With Friends, it will won't happen. Oh and you should ask in the Q&A thread next time since its purpose is to serve to your questions. : p

Top Bottom