• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can I make Stage 11 from Classic Mode play on Melee's Battlefield and force a certain song to play?

Olhi

Smash Cadet
I have 3 problems.

1. I'd like Stage 11 from Classic Mode to happen on Melee's Battlefield. For now, I simply replaced the .pac of Brawl's Battlefield, but I want that stage to be also playable and appear in Multi Man Smash.

2. While I changed Stage 11 to Battlefield, it still does play Multi-Man Melee 2, despite it being a Final Destination track. That makes me wonder if I can force certain songs to play on certain stages. I'm interested in Stage 11 from Classic Mode and the last 2 stages from All-Star Mode in particular.

3. I'd like to add Waluigi to my character roster. I know that version is intended for Brawl only, but I merely want to use him as an opponent in All-Star mode until the PM version comes out. How do I do that? I use Lubuntu, and can use Windows only through a very minimalistic Virtual Machine.

Top Bottom