• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can help ?

expyri

Smash Rookie
hey, i'm new on this game and i love mega man ! But i don't understand how i can drop the blade without using C stick ... or without choosing a direction ...

I want drop when i jump.

Thx for your help :)

DCavalier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cavalierredeyes
Switch FC
SW 5638 2481 3507
Z-Dropping is what you probably want.
With the Metal Blade in hand, jump then press whatever button you have as the GRAB button with the :GCN: in the center.

The :GCN: has to be in the Neutral position or you will throw the blade in the direction you are moving the stick.

That's it.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
ok, but i see the blade drop on my foots, but not me..

look : https://youtu.be/6NTcBtA_4Vw?t=30

my blade always drop with direction, but not like in vidéo ...
If you are not holding the metal blade, press down and then B (special button) to throw it into your feet (don't press down and B together, if you do Mega Man will summon the leaf shield instead). If you are holding the metal blade, press down and the attack button to drop it on your feet like in the video.

Top Bottom