• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Falco Kill Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
Side smash and b-air are great KO moves for him.

xTeru

Smash Cadet
Side B is also a move to consider now that you no longer become helpless when using it.

Edit: Also Dair is still a kill move if you use it right.
I love side B, I think I spiked like 10 people with it already

Legend Vermillion

Spanish Brawl Competitive Player
Well, personally Im having trouble getting KOs. I rarely get them with the typical KO moves (FSmash or similars) and almost always I need to gimp enemies out of the stage to get a stock :/

M@v

Subarashii!
Bair

Bair

Bair

Oh yea, Bair.

FYI, did you know bair is really ****ing good now?

Last edited:

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Everyone of falco's aerials is a legit kill move except nair. Even then, I bet you can gimp with nair I just haven't really tried to yet.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Stand on ledge
Shield
Grab
Backthrow
Short Hop Laser to force jump (if they didn't jump already)
Full Hop fair = DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Ziem'sPit

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darklink2nd
3DS FC
0602-6753-0653
Dtilt kills at about 120. Baiting into Dtilt is so satisfying.
BEWARE FALCO'S TAIL FEATHERS OF DEATH!

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
Dtilt kills at about 120. Baiting into Dtilt is so satisfying.
BEWARE FALCO'S TAIL FEATHERS OF DEATH!
It really is an amazing move but i can never time it online, offline i nail it perfectly buttttttt, nintendo potato servers are too Top tier.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
It really is an amazing move but i can never time it online, offline i nail it perfectly buttttttt, nintendo potato servers are too Top tier.
No servers at play. The problem is Nintendo insisting on connecting us with people we shouldn't be connected with. If there are people in NY or Toronto or New England in general - connect me with THEM, Nintendo. I'm NA East, so connect me to NA East! Not Japan or California! But hey, in Japan where they likely tested the online functionality, it's all one region and everyone's super close. So I'm sure for Nintendo's primary audience, online works dandy. Grumble :p

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
No servers at play. The problem is Nintendo insisting on connecting us with people we shouldn't be connected with. If there are people in NY or Toronto or New England in general - connect me with THEM, Nintendo. I'm NA East, so connect me to NA East! Not Japan or California! But hey, in Japan where they likely tested the online functionality, it's all one region and everyone's super close. So I'm sure for Nintendo's primary audience, online works dandy. Grumble :p
Same here I I always play people on the other side of the world while I'm in Florida :/

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Did you know that the kill potential is greatest at the base of Falco's tail? Kills much earlier if close than spaced.

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
Did you know that the kill potential is greatest at the base of Falco's tail? Kills much earlier if close than spaced.
Yeah I'm trying to implement it to my game more but for the time being it's hard to time it when they're running to me if there's any delay. I seriously can't wait for a gcc so I can test Falco dacus and his short hop air dodge cancels with a forward smash or down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom