• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone help NFL???

RAM

Smash Lord
NFL previously had an idea to go to a tourney in CT, but the plans failed so bad it is'nt even funny. If anyone is drinving to CT and have room for 4 ppl ( I know that's alot of ppl ) in their car, van or SUV and don't mind giving us a ride, let us know as soon as possible.

Of course we will split the gas evenly without a problem. and help drive most of the trip if necessary. :(

( We can't use Greyhound mostly due to the fact that we probably won't get enough time off from work and school due to the fact that Greyhound will take a long *** time. If it was'nt about the time issue we would gladly take Greyhound. )

Prac352

Smash Lord
****, sucks for you guys. Were I going, I'd be more than happy to overcharge you guys for gas money and cart your sorry butts up to CT. Unfortunately, I have no money.

So instead, I'll just point and laugh. Just know that while I'm outwardly jovial, inside, I am crying tears of sympathy.

Here's to hoping something works out for you guys. *points* HAHAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom