• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can anyone help me....?

Omega Ownage

Smash Cadet
guys im very upset cause i dont know who to be...to tell u the truth i like a fast powerful person not very popular....can anyone give me ideas who to play with?

Dont Like
  1. Luigi
  2. Link
  3. Roy
  4. Marth
  5. Pichu
  6. Pikachu
  7. Kirby
  8. falco
  9. Yoshi
  10. Bowser
  11. C.Falcon
  12. Ganondorf

Lol its a big selection and i rely dont care who ill be its just those top ppl i wouldnt rather play with if u think one of them are good for me tell me it doesnt matter and explain why he/She is good for me... ty ty ty:chuckle:

Shinki

Smash Cadet
Why not just play all the characters and see which one you like best. Just a thought but maybe going through one player mode with each character, you'll find out which one you enjoy playing the most and can play the best.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm really tempted just to say "play whoever you want," but you're gonna get tons of those, and you're looking for an opinion, so I'll try and be as un-biased as I can. It was funny, I made this huge post about all the characters on that list, thinking those were the choices, but before I posted, I realized that's a DON'T LIKE list <_<

Of all the characters left, I can say that some good choices would be Jiggs, Mewtwo or Samus.

If played right, Jiggs is a total monster. I'm not exactly sure if he fits the critera you're looking for, but a good Jigglypuff can be one of the most fun characters ever, not to mention he totally ticks people off.

Mewtwo is the only character that I personally play that isn't on your list there. He's the height of underappreciated, and if you can get good with him, you'll certainly be unique. Besides, he really doesn't deserve the lowest spot on the tier list, honestly, he's a really effective character, not to mention he's really, really fun to play.

And then there's Samus, I really don't know alot about her, I just put her in there because I WISH I could play her, but can't <_<

However, I seriously think you should re-consider not trying to play Gannondorf, he was my top pick for you, since I think he might be exactly what you're looking for, and I know alot about him, since I secondary him. He's faster than you would first think, he's a total powerhouse, he forces you to be good with L-cancelling, he's got awesome spikes and the reverse vulture kick edgeguard. Not to mention, he's not an uber popular character like Fox or Sheik.

So, just a few opinions, don't take any of that too seriously. If those characters don't really excite you, then don't worry about it. Everyone has different tastes, after all.

Omega Ownage

Smash Cadet
well...Kada i realy appreciate u taking this time for helping me and i might consider Ganondorf of my character....now second question....Whats that thing called whenever u write a post that thing below comes up like urs "A circle is just a 2-D square" - My Friend and how do u do that?

Kada

Smash Journeyman
That's just a signature. If you don't have one yet, you can go to the user CP and press "Edit signature" to make one. If you use the quick reply, you'll have to make sure that "show your signature" is checked off, and you have to do the same thing in the advanced posting page.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Yea im posting images but the preview box shows a box with an X in it

Well, then there's probably something wrong with the link. You should probably check to make sure that it's spelled correctly. And of course, that the website that you're taking it from is running right.

Top Bottom