• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can anyone help me on training a steelix?

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
i want to train a really good steelix, the best i can. can anyone tell me what makes a really good steelix? is relaxed personality the best? ev train def and attack? whats better, ability rock head or sturdy? what attacks are recommended for a steelix to have? thanks.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Which gen are you playing? If it's ADV, then go with the standard with Impish. The EVs vary with your Steelix. If you breed for a perfect one, then 136 SDef EVs give you 200 SDef, max HP, and split the rest in attack and defense. EQ/Toxic/Explosion/Roar works as a tank. Toxic what you can't hurt and blow up when you get tired. In DP, Steelix didn't really get too many new tricks. Stealth Rock and the elemental fangs for mre coverage is really the only other things you'd consider.

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
i am playing pearl version. i dont know what steelix is best for. i like the pokemon itself, so if i am going to have one, i was thinking i might as well have a good one, haha. are there other move sets good for steelix?

Top Bottom