• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can anyone do the infinate ledge illusion stall?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ahhh man. I was hoping my secondary character who has never been outside of WA or OR was better than one of the best foxes (Kitsune). Poopies. I'm a little worse with Fox than Silent Wolf (just for reference)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I've stated like 12 times in this thread that I'm arrogant as ****. However arrogant that is...>_>

It's because I'm insecure though.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
C'mon guys, no need to fight about this on the boards.

Fight in real life when you can actually hurt each other.

Oh, and Otto is better =X

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
blah blah, everything that i mention is pointless. im a person that makes use of something that many think is pointless and i make it useful. nobody here knows how i play so dont say im a NOOB or whatever. just please stick to the subject. i just get - rep from the same person. some people dont know when to stop. SHDL, Infinite Illusion stall, fair, IS NOT POINTLESS IN MY OPINION. so everyone please respect my opinion and keep your negative remarks to you darn self. please.

no, that zelgadis, i hate you.
but shane, my fox wouldnt lose to my luigi in a mm, or a 1v1 team battle, or a few 1v1 team battles vs my falco. :) :) :)
i also wouldnt lose to DMStudios or ratking, and if ur marios better than ur fox, than i guess that makes me very cool. :) :)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, one would commonly expect The King to be bringin DBR down verbally, what with him hating them/not being part of the crew and all. Mindgraines.

Top Bottom