• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Camping Mario help

SD14

Smash Cadet
ya my friend likes to just sit there and camp and spam the filreballs and when i get close try a grab any advice?

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
Does he keep using the fireballs in the air while moving back in the air? You could go up close to him in the air and final cutter them if that's all they do. Kirby's F-air does stop the fire balls, although that's not all that reliable. Get them next to a cliff so they don't keep on moving back and you should be able to chase him if he's rolling behind you to the other side of the stage. Don't attempt to grab them when he's shooting fireballs, only when he's rolling. You could stay back and wait for him to come a little bit closer to you. I've only played one good Mario player though who I almost lost to twice in a tourney.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Shield, spot dodge, advance on him. xP Get in the air and attempt to attack. I 'unno. Do what you must.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna say what I usually say about campers...take their ability and camp them back. :rolleyes:

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
lol just keep rolldodging over to him thru the fireballs and then rolldodge around him and hit him. this also works well with fox, falco, wolf, and zamus

Top Bottom