• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calprinicus's Guide to Bowser (delete it)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No, this won't be finished, we already have a Bowser guide and you don't even use Bowser, i'll alert a moderator to close this when i get the chance.

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
No, this won't be finished, we already have a Bowser guide and you don't even use Bowser, i'll alert a moderator to close this when i get the chance.
WTF is your issue, who gave you the right to say what is good or bad. It's just a shell ATM. Yes there are other guides sure, but most of them are cut short.. As me not using Bowser . . . granted he's not my main, but that doesn't mean I don't use him. . .Geez. There are more than one character in brawl and I don't like limiting myself to just one.

GET A LIFE!

GoForkUrself

Smash Apprentice
I haven't looked at the IC board yet, but I can already tell you wrote a guide for them. When you copy and paste that guide, you should do a better job of making sure it doesn't say IC or belay everywhere.
Anyway, if you finish this guide, it could be pretty good.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
That arguement fails, no they're not cut short you don't have to go indepth on a short guide especially when they're being contributed to by OTHER bowser players. Telling me to get a life on a videogame forum is like being in a special education class and calling the kid next to you stupid.

Now seriously i'm going to recommend for a mod to close this but until then, no more posts here please.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Though I'll concede that it was silly to post this "guide" in its current state (with, well... virtually no information), I certainly don't see the problem if the OP is actually dedicated to updating it. If it doesn't get updated regularly, THEN there will be grounds for closing it, or better yet to just let it die on its own.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I understand why you would say that sir. But we have two guides stickied at the top, theres no need for any more guides let alone the two we already have.

He he'd like for his guide to get recognized i reccomend he posts this in one of the guide forums when its completed and i'm sure the information will be gladly stockpiled.

Top Bottom