• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling On All Charizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santi

Smash Lord
Aww man. Oh well. Would've been nice to play your Charizard and Toon Link.
Yea sorryy

im thinking of getting wifi soon cause so many people have been wanting to play me

and i live in the middle of nowhere

Onxy

Smash Lord
You live in the middle of nowhere? Say hi to Courage and Muriel for me, oh and don't forget Eustice.

Duel Screen

Smash Rookie
You would be a lot better, if you used Ivysaur and Squirtle also. They would give you so much more variety. The fatigue won't just go away, if you and Charizard have a special bond. >_>

Nice video, you're good at edgeguarding.

Santi

Smash Lord
You would be a lot better, if you used Ivysaur and Squirtle also. They would give you so much more variety. The fatigue won't just go away, if you and Charizard have a special bond. >_>

Nice video, you're good at edgeguarding.
Charz is just too epic.
I cant switch.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm really going to start to practice with Charz after I get back from vacation.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
What are the results on the tournament?

Anyway, nice video and all. Could use a bit more grabbing. Feel free to play Charizard alone if you feel like it, I don't see the problem in it. You'll be at a huge disadvantage, but if you really feel that you can do well as Charizard alone and don't need anyone else, then go ahead and do it.

However, I would suggest getting used to Ivysaur and Squirtle, just for when Charizard dies and you need to switch but your enemy is pressuring you.

Santi

Smash Lord
What are the results on the tournament?

Anyway, nice video and all. Could use a bit more grabbing. Feel free to play Charizard alone if you feel like it, I don't see the problem in it. You'll be at a huge disadvantage, but if you really feel that you can do well as Charizard alone and don't need anyone else, then go ahead and do it.

However, I would suggest getting used to Ivysaur and Squirtle, just for when Charizard dies and you need to switch but your enemy is pressuring you.
I only played him in friendlies.
I got 25th in singles with TL. 55 entrants.
And took first in teams with Dojo MK & TL.

I like having the odds stacked against my Charizard that way when you win it feels amazing

Amide

Smash Lord
You are amzing. There is nothing left to say. I wonder why nobody has noticed how good Charizard is.

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice
Although I have special love for Charizard; Squirtle, and Ivysaur are essential in order to be a successful PKMN Trainer.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Char owns. . . Ivy is a some-what close 2nd. . . . . . thats all there is to me. The lil blue guy, in my hands, is only a trick junky >_>. . .

Top Bottom