• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling NYC Smashers

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hello,

I'm moving into NYC next week. Have a huge crib with some friends (who play but are just learning advanced techs) and we're trying to start some sort of tourney system at our place.

Looking for good smashers to participate/play friendlies from time to time. Or money match/lose your money to me. If Moogle still moderates this place, don't lock this puhleeeeez

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Kuz where in NYC are you living? I'm on the lower east side and definitely down for some more smash fests here in the city. Have had several good sessions with @jimmyjoe @Sensei et al so you're welcome to join those as well.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Murray hill. 218 e 36th should be pretty close to yah i think and yeah im super down to meet the NYC community as its the first time ill be living around good players irl definitely wanna play some console friendlies

firo

Smash Ace
I'm in Westchester right now (moving into the city mid July), but I'm always up for coming down into the city for smash. The NYC community is looking pretty awesome. Lemme know when these smashfests are going down and I'll definitely try and make it!

Last edited:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Awww **** feyero is around the city? Long time no talk man how are ya? Glad to see a familiar face

Are any good players around this area that havnt been mentioned here yet? I know greg is leaving in july

Battlecow

Play to Win
koroshiyo still hangin out in the city right?

they're good (kero's better than you WUT)

Last edited:
Top Bottom