• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CALLING ALL PM/MELEE SMASHERS @ UC DAVIS

MoistBruh

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! My name is David, but go by the name of MoistBruh on XBOX and is my smashtag. So we're freshmen @ UC Davis and we're looking for some players to play smash with us because I'm aware that there are players here, but not present. I currently live in the Regan area (specifically the Rienda or CASA building) in the Segundo Housing Area. In my residence hall, there are a lot of Smashers and we are all like a big family and we wanted to invited more players to come and join us for the fun if people are down to play, challenge, or even money match because I myself love some competition. We play mainly Project M but we do play the occasional Melee and we know how to play both so we're down for some awesome competition! If you wanna contact me, email me yo at "ortiz.david00@gmail.com". We'd love to have people come play with us and we'll give you some competition for sure!

Top Bottom