• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CALLING ALL DK MAINS! GRUDGE MATCH HELP!

HE4THEN

Smash Rookie
So in a tournament on my school my teacher beat me in crushing defeat. We vowed on a grudge match this tuesday. So i have a n64 with smash and all weekend. BTW I must beat him as donkey Kong, and he plays kirby. Help me figure out what I NEED to learn asap! thank you!

Sedda

Smash Champion
did your teacher set up that matchup? what a bully

we dont know how good you are so it's tough to give you tips. dont dash attack because its really slow.
grab and backthrow a lot. downsmash if he rolls through you. high level casual meta

Last edited:

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
use back air and u have a solid chance, also learn the % for cargo -> jump -> throw ->double jump ->FAT PUNCH

that specific combo works 100% of the time, (lol) if they dont mash out, on jiggs/kirby

Last edited:

Sangoku

Smash Master
As said above, it's hard to give you tips as we have no idea of your level. We don't know if we should tell you to stop dash attacking, or to work on platforms uair chains and full charged punch turn-around cancel...

Do you have a video of yourself playing? Preferrably against a good human player.

HE4THEN

Smash Rookie
You guys have been awesome! Been practicing all the things you told me! Match is tommorow so I will record it and put it here for you guys to view!

As said above, it's hard to give you tips as we have no idea of your level. We don't know if we should tell you to stop dash attacking, or to work on platforms uair chains and full charged punch turn-around cancel...

Do you have a video of yourself playing? Preferrably against a good human player.
well i can beat lvl 9 bots and all me friends!

by the way its on dreamland

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom