• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calgary Smash Bros 64 tourney

achilles

Smash Rookie
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum, but one thing remains constant, my absolute love of Smash Bros. 64.

I want to put on a Smash Bros. 64 tourney in Calgary, Alberta, in the near future. Most people have graduated to Melee and Brawl but I'm really not there yet and I still find the original the most fun.

Details are scant right now since I'm just trying to figure out interest levels. I have three other players, not including myself, who will participate.

If you are interested, please reply or directly email me at trevorbacque@gmail.com

Thanks!

Trevor

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I will play you guys if you're interested. I live near edmonton though so playing would be a hard feat to do(unless you play online lol!). Do you have a contact other than email? Say msn or something?

edit: and yes I am diabetes dan

Top Bottom