• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bye!

TFO

Smash Cadet
Well, I had lots of fun using Luigi and posting in this thread, but it's time for me to go, because I have changed my GT and entered in my first tournament. Now that I am out there in the real competitive scene, I must stick with my new GT, "ItWasAMindgame!"
I'm sorry I said I would post some videos of me playing, but I really don't have much other than my phone to record with (which sucks at recording)
The reason Luigi is no longer my main in PM is because I picked up Marth about four months ago in melee (give/take one) and I have gotten good enough with him to play more seriously. The problem though, is that wavedashing in PM is much different than Melee imo and I can't throw off my game by using two characters who rely on lots of wavedashing, mostly Luigi. I will still play Luigi for fun, but my PM main now is Bowser because he doesn't need to wavedash (and I don't have a problem wavelanding).
I may also use Wario, but not as a main; I will only use Wario in friendlies to troll by using the tag "SHREK" and using the green colored suit.

Farewell,
-ItWasAMindgame!

Top Bottom