• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Will anyone be able to bring a setup? I'd like to have more than just one TV going, since it seems like a large number of people are coming.

Will probably be attending this with a frand
Were you at the CGX tournament? If yes, which one were you?

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Will anyone be able to bring a setup? I'd like to have more than just one TV going, since it seems like a large number of people are coming.

Were you at the CGX tournament? If yes, which one were you?
Yessir. I'm Mike (the one you made Tai kill with dair on our final set Shiek v Marth, IN CASE YOURE BAD WITH NAMES), and I'd probably be bringing Jon along with me as long as he doesn't work. If he does then imma needa find someone else to bum a ride from.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Sir Brave and Sir Poot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg-5V3ru2ec

The match more frightening than KDJ vs M2K MLG Long Island.

Also, hope to see everyone at Chris' goodbye smashfest. cries

Sir Mike Alucard: Hope to play you again. Will you be going today?

Sir Chriszaft: I'm pretty positive that I can bring a setup. I have two cubes and two melees, but I can only bring one tv. If there is an extra tv, I can bring the second cube, thus two setups. I remember there were extra tvs back in 08. Were those someone's or are they at the clubhouse still?

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Idk Jon doesn't get off work till like 10 annnnd DoH is apparently in like Denton and won't be able to give me a ride. So unless this is going on till the wee hours of the morning idk if it'll be worth it to head up there at 10.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Ah. Mike E, of course, I would never forget.

Idk Jon doesn't get off work till like 10 annnnd DoH is apparently in like Denton and won't be able to give me a ride. So unless this is going on till the wee hours of the morning idk if it'll be worth it to head up there at 10.
That sucks. I can't see us going that late, but you can call to make sure: 210-364-1704.

Sir Chriszaft: I'm pretty positive that I can bring a setup. I have two cubes and two melees, but I can only bring one tv. If there is an extra tv, I can bring the second cube, thus two setups. I remember there were extra tvs back in 08. Were those someone's or are they at the clubhouse still?
An extra copy of melee could be helpful. So far it's just my tv and my neighbor's tv, which I'm borrowing for the evening.

Top Bottom