• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Byakuya is the new Meta Knight

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=1130]Byakuya is the new Meta Knight[/drupal]

In Bleach:The Blade of Fate. He is just as cheap. He is just too overpowered. I am not whining, I main him. But seriously, Sega made a really unbalenced game. Anybody who has played Bleach DS will know what I mean.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Byakuya is too sexy to be like Meta Knight, I'll say Marth. ;p ♥

I haven't played the handheld Bleach yet so I wouldn't know. I'll look into this game more. ♥

Mith_

Smash Champion
I wish I had wifi so i could play you :p you'd prolly kick my *** though i kinda suck at it lol.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
I wish I had wifi so i could play you :p you'd prolly kick my *** though i kinda suck at it lol.
It's not like I have wifi either. And i suck. there is a part in story mode which is 2 on 1 with your enemies being byakuya and renji. I am this close to reaching for action replay.

Byakuya is too sexy to be like Meta Knight, I'll say Marth. ;p ♥

I haven't played the handheld Bleach yet so I wouldn't know. I'll look into this game more. ♥
May God have mercy on your soul, before Byakuya gets it.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
My friends and I played this game for a rather long time during breaks between classes.

Byakuya is quite good, but he's actually not overpowered by any means. He has trouble getting you into the air (He has to use a Crouching Strong Attack which has poor range), his first two supers are lackluster and the 3rd one needs extreme set-up. You're going to have to first hit with Six Bars of Light, flash step to him and then combo that into a Bankai.

Flash step is a very good move that's almost impossible to react to, but if you block it you can completely punish Byakuya for it as he has a very bad lag animation. Senbonzakura (Special A) is slow, Special B is just another projectile special. He's got combos, but actually not too many of them.

Top Bottom