• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buy a laptop, fund XIF for Genesis. ($400)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
So i would like to go to Genesis.

But I need cash money dollars.

And I also have a laptop i'm trying to sell.

It's a Dell Latitude D820

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd820/en/ug/about.htm#wp1161929

Windows XP

2 GHz

2 Gigs of RAM

Nvidia Quadro video card (which is pretty beast).

90 gig hard drive.

It has a wireless card with a switch and an extremely easy to use wireless network program (It starts up with the computer in the tray, you open it up and it automatically brings up any wireless networks in the immediate area).

The Hard Drive has been recently wiped as well, so it's clear, and I have a couple of the essential programs, including Bittorrent, Skype, AIM, and every video codec known to man so you can download and watch any video without worrying if it will play.

It also has Ad Aware and Norton Anti-Virus for security and protection. Plus Mozilla FireFox for real G's

The only slight problem is a short battery life, if you really want the battery, there are some real cheap online. I have it plugged in at all times myself anyway.

ALL OF THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR...

400.00 Dollars

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I wouldn't buy that. It has sticks and numbers coming off of it. That's clearly a sign of poor maintenance.

side note: batteries lose their ability to maintain a charge unless you detach them from their AC charger. It's best to alternate between leaving it plugged in and letting the battery run when you are using it.

Top Bottom